Chicago Pneumatic launches quarterly newsletter
Aimed to showcase success stories and offer financing incentives
Chicago Pneumatic has launched a quarterly e-newsletter aimed to showcase success stories, offer financing incentives, and provide information on upcoming events. The Redzone newsletter is a free, opt-in service provided by Chicago Pneumatic Construction Equipment. Print versions will also be available upon request.
Each quarter, the newsletter will feature articles ranging from product-line specific articles to industry-reaching editorial content from key players within the Chicago Pneumatic Construction Equipment organization.
The inaugural issue this fall features the following articles:
- “The Road to Greatness,” an editorial feature by John Vogel, executive VP, Chicago Pneumatic Construction Equipment
- Product launch article featuring the brand new CP 1260 and CP 1290 handheld breakers, and the CPS185 JD and CPS 400 portable compressors
- Portable compressors application feature story
- RX breaker application feature story
- Handheld Breaker application feature story
- Maintenance feature story by Eric Massinon, product manager for the CP portable energy product line
- Light compaction product line video special
- Announcements section.
“Our dealer-partners and end users are extremely important to us,” explains John Vogel, executive vice president for Chicago Pneumatic Construction Equipment. “We wanted a way to reach them with interesting and educational articles to make their jobs easier. We have provided that with the CP Redzone newsletter.”
To sign up for the newsletter, visit www.cpredzone.com/subscribe.
About the Author
Chicago Pneumatic is a global brand that offers tools for almost every industry and countless applications.