Preventing Color Problems and Issues webinar
Getting an exact match for masonry
By Tim O’Toole
The Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA) will present Preventing Color Problems, Bidding Jobs Profitably for Color Issues & Getting An Exact Match for Masonry on Wednesday, November 20, 2013, at 10:00 AM CST.
Color issues can affect even the best workmanship, delaying payments, preventing project close out, harming profit margins, costing valuable word-of mouth referrals, and future business. Learn how to prevent this from happening to you!
Fill ins, discontinued masonry, dye lot issues, color damage, repair patches, unexpected results from the wash down process: just some of the headaches the best masons battle.
Masonry is made of natural materials, and some color variation is to be expected: what can you do when excessive variations become a problem for your customer? Learn to resolve the problem quickly and permanently, keeping you moving forward to the next profitable job. Even better, learn how some problems might be prevented in the first place. Learn to profitably bid and complete projects that require matching impossible-to-find discontinued masonry, and how and when to avoid cost-prohibitive special product orders.
Attend this very important Webinar, get these benefits, and help your firm:
- Keep payments and close outs on schedule, protect profit margins
- Trim payroll and job costs on problem jobs: efficiently resolve problems, and keep your forces and project managers moving forward on the next profitable job
- Minimize risk for preventable color issues
- Proactively educate your staff and customers
- Boost customer satisfaction cost-effectively, earn future business and referrals
- Find new opportunities to bid and complete jobs profitably when matching masonry would have been a problem in the past
- Remove color limitations for you and customers for brick, block, mortar, stone, manufactured stone veneer, pavers, Cast Stone, precast, and concrete and more
- Get color issues resolved quickly, quietly, permanently, so that masonry is used in the spec in the future
A member of the Executive Board of Directors with the Pennsylvania Concrete Masonry Association, a Dept. of Education Masonry Instructors Workshop Instructor, is a member and consulting masonry color expert with The Cast Stone Institute,The Masonry Institute, and MCAA, Jennifer Gill is President and in her 6th year as Marketing Director for Exact Match Masonry Staining, LLC. Jennifer brings the collective wisdom of experts from her own nationwide color technical team, PCMA,NCMA, MI, CSI and TMS experts.
Mason contractors registered for Masonry Certification will receive 1.00 credits in the Masonry Products discipline upon completion of this course.
Register for Preventing Color Problems, Bidding Jobs Profitably for Color Issues & Getting An Exact Match at www.masoncontractors.org/live.
2013 Live Webinar Season PassThe Live Webinar Season Pass gives you and your entire company year-round access to all live and on demand recorded webinars for the calendar year. Sign up today for as little as $300.00.
Visit www.masoncontractors.org/live for more information and to view a full schedule of MCAA’s Live Webinar Series.
About the Author
Tim O’Toole is the Director of Marketing for the Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA). He has a Masters in Business Administration from Webster University and has worked in the masonry industry since 2003.