ELFA releases resources to help business take advantage of the benefits of equipment finance
Video, digital toolkit and infographic provide answers for majority of businesses who finance equipment
By Amy Vogt
The Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA) has released three new resources to help businesses take advantage of the benefits of equipment finance. The multimedia resources—a video, a digital toolkit and an infographic—highlight how companies of all types and sizes can use leasing and financing to their strategic advantage to acquire the equipment they need to operate and grow. The new tools are available on ELFA’s Equipment Finance Advantage website at www.EquipmentFinanceAdvantage.org.
- Video: How Equipment Finance Equips Business for Success - What makes America go? What makes America grow? At businesses nationwide, it’s access to equipment, and businesses are using leasing and financing to acquire the equipment that helps America thrive, according to this new two-minute video, available at www.EquipmentFinanceAdvantage.org/value
- Digital Toolkit: Equipment Finance Advantage - How can businesses make the best possible equipment financing decisions? What does a business need to know before entering an equipment financing agreement? This easy-to-read, 12-page digital brochure answers these and many other questions about acquiring equipment, at www.EquipmentFinanceAdvantage.org/toolkit
- Infographic: The Road to Equipment Finance - This new infographic offers a quick and engaging snapshot of equipment financing. It gives readers a visual explanation of how equipment finance equips businesses for success, at www.EquipmentFinanceAdvantage.org/infographic
Sharing encouragedELFA is encouraging users to share the video, toolkit and infographic with business contacts, friends and others, with full permission. Users are encouraged to share the tools on social media channels and via email, and post them on websites and blogs. Instructions and ideas are provided at:
- Video: www.EquipmentFinanceAdvantage.org/value
- Toolkit: www.EquipmentFinanceAdvantage.org/toolkit
- Infographic: www.EquipmentFinanceAdvantage.org/infographic
For more information, please contact Amy Vogt, ELFA Vice President of Communications and Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-238-3438.
About the Author
Amy Vogt is the Vice President of Communications and Marketing for the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA).