NOW AND NEXT 2014 Symposium on Technology for Design and Construction
Learn about the innovations that are moving companies forward
By Lenna Scott
Northwestern University is hosting a symposium in August. Meet thought leaders and colleagues interested in Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Open BIM Exchange, Software Trends and more.
Learn about the innovations that are moving companies and people forward including:
- Where and how design and delivery is shifting
- Which software applications are transformative
- Best practices for collaborative project delivery
- How to engage with the global BIM community
- Jordan Brandt (AutoDesk)
- Deke Smith (buildingSMART alliance)
- Ray Topping (Fiatech)
- Bill East (Prairie Sky Consulting - formerly of the US Army Corps of Engineers)
To register, or for more information, visit www.techforconstruction.com.
About the Author