How to Handle an OSHA Inspection
Why might OSHA visit your company, and what should you do when a compliance officer arrives at your door? Being prepared to handle an OSHA inspection helps to minimize an employer’s exposure to liability and helps to eliminate the anxiety surrounding the process. Join members of Jackson Lewis’ Workplace Safety and Health practice group for a complimentary 60-minute webinar where we will discuss the OSHA inspection process, including:
- OSHA’s inspection priorities – what triggers an inspection;
- How to prepare to minimize risks and liabilities associated with incident investigations;
- When and what you must report to OSHA;
- What to expect and how to smoothly handle an OSHA inspection;
- Addressing citations and penalties
Register online at www.masoncontractors.org/live.
Jackson Lewis reserves the right to refuse participation to anyone other than a bona fide management representative.
About the Author
Bradford T. Hammock is a Shareholder in the Washington, D.C. Region office of Jackson Lewis P.C. He focuses his practice in the safety and health area, and is Leader of the firm’s Workplace Safety and Health practice group.