Join the MCAA at WOC 2015; get a $4,000 membership package
Become a member and receive a membership packaged valued at over $4,000
By Tim O’Toole
When you become a member of the Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA) during the 2015 MCAA Convention at the World of Concrete/World of Masonry in Las Vegas, you’ll receive a membership package valued at over $4,000.
The membership package includes:
- 18-Month MCAA Membership
- Go To Work Safety Kit
- USB stick with 200+ safety talks
- 2015 Live Webinar Season Pass
- Standard Practice for Bracing Masonry Walls Under Construction
- MCAA Rough Terrain Forklift Safety and Maintenance Training Manual Part 1
- MCAA Rough Terrain Forklift Safety and Maintenance Training Manual Part 2
- MCAA Max Hat
- MCAA Backpack
- 2015 MCAA Midyear registration
- And much more!
Join the MCAA todayHelp us build a strong and successful masonry industry for you and your company. Visit Booth N1613, stop by the MCAA Tent in the Gold Lot during the SPEC MIX BRICKLAYER 500® or visit www.masoncontractors.org/join to join. Call 800-536-2225 for more information. Together, we are stronger.
About the Author
Tim O’Toole is the Director of Marketing for the Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA). He has a Masters in Business Administration from Webster University and has worked in the masonry industry since 2003.