FMI Construction Executive Institute
October 5-8, 2015 in Raleigh, N.C.
Owners and senior executives spend a lifetime learning the lessons needed to keep their companies from paying the high price of a bad decision. Learning these lessons on the job is extremely risky and expensive. FMI has developed the Construction Executive Institute (CEI) to help your company avoid putting your company in financial jeopardy.
During this course, the participants will utilize the intensive, interactive FMI Construction ProfitAbility™ simulation, which allows teams to compete against one another to produce the highest return on investment possible. The program simulates a real company allowing participants to experiment (and potentially fail) with managing projects, people and money in order to give them the experience they need to become an industry leader and business manager.
We have designed FMI's Construction Executive Institute as a senior-level, program that will allow employees to:
- Improve the ability to evaluate and promote outstanding project performance leading to more effective control and higher margins
- Expand business acumen with the skills needed to run the business more effectively
- Enhance confidence to make sound and timely business decisions based upon sound strategy
- Leverage his/her contribution and value to your firm by increasing their understanding of financial statements and learn to effectively interpret and communicate their meaning
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Project Managers
- Superintendents and other operations-minded project staff
- High potentials/emerging leaders
- Division and business unit managers
About the Author
Michelle Anysz is the Signature Programs Manager at FMI.