Instructors elect NCMIA Officers
New officers announced for 2015-2016 term
By Lynn Nash
The North Carolina Masonry Instructors Association has announced new officers for the 2015-2016
The new president is Todd Hartsell of Central Cabarrus High in Concord.
The rest of the new administration:
- Past President, Nathaniel Degraffinreaidt, Grimsley High, Greensboro, N.C.
- First Vice President, Rufus Terry, J F Webb High School, Oxford, N.C.
- Second Vice President, Matthew Mcknight, Davie High School, Mocksville, N.C.
- Treasurer, Rodney Harrington, West Rowan High, Mt. Ulla, N.C.
- Secretary, Eric Hicks, Newton-Conover High, Newton, N.C.
About the Author
Lynn Nash is the Executive Vice President for the North Carolina Masonry Contractors Association.