8 great reasons to attend the largest World of Concrete in 7 years!
Be surrounded by new ways to improve your work—and your profits
From your very first minute at World of Concrete, you’ll be surrounded by new ways to improve your work—and your profits. Here are eight great reasons why every concrete and masonry professional needs to attend the biggest event of the year for the commercial construction industry.
1. The Industry’s best new productsShop the entire range of top products now available from more than 1,400 leading manufacturers and suppliers, including more than 200 new exhibitors for 2016.
2. 40+ New! SeminarsThis year’s education program includes “KISS Your Concrete Troubles Goodbye” and “The Stamped Concrete Process,” along with many other timely topics for concrete pros.
3. More action on the show floorDon’t miss this year’s NEW! Precast Area in the North Hall—check out all of the WOC 2016 targeted show floor areas here.
4. Gold Lot events including MASONRY MADNESS™Competitions, skills tests, live demos and more—watch the best at work and show off your own skills.
5. Boot camps & interactive workshopsImprove your business and management ability in these intensive all-day courses, and earn approved continuing education hours at the same time. NEW! for 2016: “Boot Camp for Revenue Builders.”
6. Hands-on trainingIt’s one of the best ways to learn: roll up your sleeves and do it yourself! New skill-building sessions include “Concrete Fundamentals Lab”—check out the entire lineup here.
7. Special hotel discountsNEW! hotel provider onPeak offers great deals on Las Vegas rooms for WOC attendees. Book your room now before your first choice fills up!
8. New! Education discountStudents and military personnel receive special deals this year. Register today! For all Education Program Opportunities, click here.
Improve your business in 2016. Register today!
About the Author
Steven Pomerantz is the Marketing Manager for Informa Exhibitions U.S., Construction and Real Estate and the World of Concrete.