Mortar Net Solutions introduces series of installation videos
How-to videos provide a simple, easy-to-use resource for installing Mortar Net Solutions products
By Art Fox
Mortar Net Solutions™, the leading supplier of moisture management solutions for masonry walls, offers a series of helpful “how-to” videos to assist in installing its products.
Each video provides easy-to-follow instructions with text detailing each step, plus narration and demonstration by Steven Fechino, engineering and construction manager for Mortar Net Solutions and an experienced masonry contractor. The new installation videos provide a quick resource for a number of Mortar Net Solutions™ key products, including:
- MortarNet™ with Insect Barrier™, the original mortar dropping collection device.
- HouseNet™, residential mortar dropping collection device.
- TotalFlash®, masonry cavity wall drainage solution.
- WallDefender™, mortar dropping collection device for masonry cavity walls.
- BlockFlash™, the only complete flashing system for single wythe CMU walls.
To view the installation videos, please visit mortarnet.com/faq/video-library.
About the Author
Art Fox has been the head of marketing for Mortar Net Solutions since 2012. He helped introduce the original MortarNet to the masonry industry back in 1992 and has been involved in the growth of the company for the last 25 years. Between 1974 and 1977, he was a lead foreman for a construction company in Albuqueque, NM and from 1977 to 1979, he ran his own residential and light commercial construction and remodeling company.