Get Ready! 35 Days Until WOC 2017
There’s No Substitute for Experience
You like to see and do things for yourself. That’s why there’s no substitute for experiencing the entire concrete and masonry industries all at once, up close and in full action. World of Concrete gives you endless opportunities to learn new skills in hands-on workshops, test new products and equipment, watch demos, see exciting competitions and discover the latest trends and ideas. Whether you’re practicing new skills or discovering new ways to work more efficiently, safely and more profitably, there’s no better way to improve your business than attending WOC 2017.
Accept nothing less. Register Today!
Take a look at all of the incredible WOC 2017 events and features designed specifically for concrete pros like you:
- 700,000 net square feet of indoor and outdoor exhibit space with 1,400 leading manufacturers and suppliers showcasing new tools, equipment, machinery and products
- 140+ hands-on training sessions, interactive workshops, certifications, industry training and targeted seminars—including 42 NEW ones!
- 3-hour tracks — Concrete Fundamentals, Concrete Floors and Slabs, Business and Project Management
- 90-minute tracks — Concrete 101, Technical Updates, Leadership and Management, General Business, Safety and Risk Management
- 9 industry certification seminars
- Hands-on workshops — including Place and Finish Concrete Floors, Surveying with Total Stations and NEW! Concrete Mix Design and Testing Labs
- 2 one-day boot camps — Field Leadership Excellence and Strategic Thinkers/Planners
- 4 Train-the-Trainer courses — Forklifts, Aerial/Scissor Lifts, Rigging and Signaling and NEW! Fall Protection
Special events to enhance your WOC experience:
- John Deere Operator Challenge
- BASF Breakfast with the Experts
- SPEC MIX BRICKLAYER 500® World Championship
- On-Spec Live: Concrete and the Architect
- Hoover Dam and Bypass Bridge Tour
- Western Star Trucks Get Tough Challenge
- DEL ZOTTO Precast Operations Showcase
- And much more!
Experience the Best of Las Vegas!Enjoy unbeatable benefits through onPeak, the official World of Concrete hotel provider—book your hotel soon before space fills up!
About the Author
Steven Pomerantz is the Marketing Manager for Informa Exhibitions U.S., Construction and Real Estate and the World of Concrete.