Management Essentials for the First Time or Recently Promoted Manager Webinar
Identify the mindset required for being a successful manager
By Tim O’Toole
The Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA) will present “Management Essentials for the First Time or Recently Promoted Manager” on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 10:00 AM CDT.
Becoming a manager is one of the most challenging and critical career transitions. Managers are often chosen from high-performing individuals. These highly proficient doers often become struggling managers, without the methods or skills need to succeed.
Who Should Attend:
- New managers and those considering a transition into management
- Mid-level managers to supervisors
- Experienced managers who want to increase their leadership effectiveness
- Understand the difference between being an individual contributor and a manager
- Identify the mindset required for being a successful manager
- Learn the Four Core Conversations: Goal Setting, Praising, Redirecting and Wrapping Up
- Gain skills needed to boost relationships and work well with others
- Help managers be successful by receiving the essential skills to balance relationships with results
Mason contractors registered for Masonry Certification will receive 1.00 credits in the Ethics & Business Practices discipline upon completion of this course.
This webinar is free to all attendees. Register for “Management Essentials for the First Time or Recently Promoted Manager” at www.masoncontractors.org/live.
Visit www.masoncontractors.org/live for more information and to view a full schedule of MCAA’s Live Webinar Series.
About the Author
Tim O’Toole is the Director of Marketing for the Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA). He has a Masters in Business Administration from Webster University and has worked in the masonry industry since 2003.