How To Register For The 2020 MCAA Online Auction
By Dan Kamys
With the current situation causing many of us to take on revised working hours, the annual MCAA Online Auction is the perfect opportunity to snag a deal on some items for yourself and your business.
The auction will run from Tuesday, April 28th at 8:00 AM CDT through Thursday, April 30th at 4:30 PM CDT. Items can now be previewed, and you are encouraged to set up your auction profile now.
HOW TO SET UP YOUR PROFILE
- Visit masoncontractors.org/auction
- Click "Sign In" in the top right corner
- Fill our your information and submit
- Check your email for a confirmation
- Fill out additional information in the email to finish setting up your profile
If you have any questions or need help setting up your profile, please reach out to us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. To view items and bid (when the auction opens), please visit the following link: masoncontractors.org/auction.
We thank you for your support and wish you the best.
About the Author
Dan Kamys is the Editorial Director of MASONRY Publications.