Anatomy of a Harassment Case: Part III
Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
Discipline: Ethics & Business Practices
The harassment investigation has been completed. What should the Company do?
This presentation will cover:
- Making a determination – how to make a determination
- The three possible outcomes
- Making a disciplinary decision
- Informing the complainant, witnesses, the accused
- What to say, what to put in writing
- Warnings against retaliation
- Redistributing the policy
- Following up after a harassment complaint has been resolved.
Howard M. Kastrinsky is a partner in King & Ballow’s Labor/Employment Section. Christopher J. Barrett is an associate in the Firm’s Litigation Section. They represent clients in construction, trucking, broadcasting, newspaper and printing, focusing on all areas of labor and employment law, including discrimination, harassment, wage and hour and labor laws. They regularly conduct seminars and in-house training for clients throughout the country.
For more information please visit www.masoncontractors.org or contact Mason Contractors Association of America at 800-536-2225.
Future Dates and Locations
|No courses scheduled|