Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
This training course is designed to provide a basic understanding of bloodborne pathogens, common modes of their transmission, methods of prevention, and other pertinent information. Through this course, students will able to meet the requirements of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration's (OSHA's) Bloodborne Pathogen Standard.
All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson. Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.
- Understand the bloodborne pathogens
- Identify the types of diseases which can be transmitted through the bloodborne pathogens
- Recognize the symptoms of bloodborne diseases
- Understand how bloodborne pathogens may be transmitted in the workplace
- Understand the prevention measures and what to do if exposed to bloodborne pathogens
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Hepatitis B
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus
- Modes of Transmission
- Vehicles of Transmission
- Universal Precautions
- Reducing the Risk
- Signs, labels, and color coding
- Exposure Incident Procedures
- Specific Exposure Procedures
- Emergency Procedures
For more information please visit store.360training.com/TopCategoriesDisplay?catalogId=10001&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&storeId=141756.