Boot Camp for Revenue Builders: Selling is More Than Price Alone
Discipline: Ethics & Business Practices
"Who Should Attend?
Sales Boot Camp is especially developed for individuals responsible for selling their company’s services, products, and reputation. It is focused on strengthening sales skills to overcome the #1 Challenge for construction sales, the “Low Bid Customer” (aka LBC), who often masks their need for a premium contractor.
The Psychology of Sales
• Needed mental preparation for selling construction services & products
• Learning to read your customer’s profile & “hot buttons”
• Leveraging customer’s “signs of interest” to work for you
Taking the “Offense” on the Low Bid Customer (LBC)
• How to separate price only from the customer’s real needs
• 15 reasons that take the LBC off their game
• Overcoming LBC buying objections & moving to the “close”
Becoming the Master Sales Professional
• Executing PDG’s 10 Points of Contact©
• How to build your “challenger sales” approach
• Using “market intel” to gain customers for life
Sales Strategies for Your “7th, 8th, and 9th Inning Closers”
• The 7th Inning Closer: Being consistent, clear, and calculated!
• The 8th Inning Closer: Separating fact from fiction & softening the customers’ “under-belly”!
• The 9th Inning Closer: Close the deal…NOW!
For more information please visit www.worldofconcrete.com or contact Informa at 972-536-6416.
Future Dates and Locations
|No courses scheduled|