Confined Space Entry
Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
This Confined Space Entry Training is based on the OSHA 1910.146 permit-required confined space standards for general industry. Objectives of this course are for the student to:
- Understand the scope and application of OSHA's various confined space entry standards
- Identify "Confined Spaces", then determine if they are "Permit Required"
- Understand OSHA requirements for developing and maintaining a "Permit-required confined space entry program" / permit
- Know responsibilities of entrants, attendants, entry supervisors, contractors
- Identify when you may utilize OSHA's "Alternate Entry" and "Reclassification" procedures
- Understand the requirements for "Rescue & Emergency Services"
- Have a basic knowledge of the general use and limitations of related equipment
For more information please visit store.360training.com/TopCategoriesDisplay?catalogId=10001&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&storeId=141756.