Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
This course encapsulates the safety regulation of the workers working in permit required confined spaces. It instructs about the hazards that may occur during the work in confined spaces.
All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson. Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.
- Have an Introduction to Confined Spaces
- Learn the Characteristics of Confined Spaces
- Learn about the Atmospheric Conditions
- Learn about the Prevention Program
- Understand the Duties of Employers and Employees
- Understand the Rescue & Emergency Services
- Understand the Testing Protocol
- Characteristics of Confined Spaces
- Atmospheric Conditions
- Prevention Program
- Duties of Employers and Employees
- Rescue & Emergency Services
- Testing Protocol
For more information please visit store.360training.com/TopCategoriesDisplay?catalogId=10001&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&storeId=141756.