Cranes and Rigging
Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
This course is intended for workers who want to learn more about cranes, derricks, hoists, elevators, and/or conveyors. Topics include cranes and derricks, helicopters, base-mounted drum hoists, overhead hoists, conveyors, and aerial lifts. This course covers the topics included in OSHA 29 CFR 1926.55 Subpart N.
All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson. Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.
- Introduce the OSHA regulations which provide the information for this cranes and riggings
- Become familiar with the different types of cranes and hoists
- Cover the procedures for proper inspection and maintenance
- Establish the guidelines for proper equipment testing and load rating capacities
- Outline the proper procedures for crane operators and co-workers
- Outline regulations for load handling and handling equipment
- Definition of Competent Person
- Hazards Associated with Crane Operations
- Types of Cranes
For more information please visit store.360training.com/TopCategoriesDisplay?catalogId=10001&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&storeId=141756.