Electrical Safety for General Industry
Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
Every year tens of thousands of people are injured or killed from electrical shocks/contacts in the United States. Employees are exposed to dangers such as electric shock, electrocution, burns, fires and explosions. It is essential to understand that how electricity is lethal for us and how we can save our lives.
This course gives you a basic understanding of prevention and elimination of work-related illnesses and injuries.
All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson. Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.
- Explore electrical hazards that may be present at a workplace
- Learn about types of injuries that may result from contact with electricity
- Find out methods of protection from electrical hazards
- Study training and other essential factors associated with electrical safety
- Accidents and Injuries
- Safety Measures
- Ground Tools and Equipment
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Power Lines
- The Use of Wire
- First Aid
For more information please visit store.360training.com/TopCategoriesDisplay?catalogId=10001&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&storeId=141756.