Escape Respirators and SCSRs (MSHA)
Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
This module explains the different types of escape respirators, including self-contained self-rescuers (SCSRs), what they are intended for, how to use them, and how to care for them.
Reference: 30 CFR Part 46.5.c.1
By the end of this module, you should be able to:
- Explain what an escape respirator is
- List the two main types of escape respirators
- Explain typical hazardous atmospheres that call for escape respirators
- Explain what a self-contained self-rescuer is
- Explain how to select an appropriate escape respirator
- Explain how to inspect a self-contained self-rescuer
- Explain how to don a self-contained self-rescuer
- Explain how to care for a self-contained self-rescuer
For more information please visit store.360training.com/TopCategoriesDisplay?catalogId=10001&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&storeId=141756.