Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
This course has been designed to deliver firsthand information about fires and fire protection measures. After completing this course, you will be able to identify different types of fires and how safety measures can be taken to avoid a disastrous situation. We will also discuss the different types of fire extinguishers in use and discover how careful planning and precautionary measures can be taken to save lives and property.
The course is intended for the general audience. For more information, please contact your local fire department and consult your fire safety and security maintenance supervisor.
All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson. Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.
- Recognize different types of fires and fire extinguishers
- Understanding fire related injuries and their immediate remedies
- Comprehend fire protection systems of protection and evacuation during fire
- Diagnosing evacuation plans and preparing for emergencies
- Fire Extinguishers
- Safety and Alarm Devices
- Rescue and Evacuation
- Injuries and First Aid
- Ignition Hazards
- Temporary Buildings
- Open Yard Storage
- Indoor Storage
- Emergency Planning
- Portable Firefighting Equipment
- Fixed Firefighting Equipment
For more information please visit store.360training.com/TopCategoriesDisplay?catalogId=10001&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&storeId=141756.