First Aid for Emergencies (MSHA)
Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
This module explains how to recognize the symptoms of and provide first aid in various life-threatening emergency situations, including cardiac emergencies (other than cardiac arrest which is covered in The First Steps in All First Aid Situations course”, shock, stroke, poisoning, and more.
Reference: 30 CFR Part 46.5.c.2
By the end of this module, you should be able to explain the symptoms of and the steps of providing first aid for:
- Cardiac emergencies including heart attack and cardiac arrest
- Breathing emergencies, including choking
- Blood loss, amputations, protruding intestines, sucking chest wounds, and internal bleeding
- Head, neck, spine, and back injuries
- Loss of consciousness
- Drug overdose and abuse
- Diabetic emergencies, including hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia
For more information please visit store.360training.com/TopCategoriesDisplay?catalogId=10001&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&storeId=141756.