Green Associate Exam Prep
Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) is a third-party green building certification program and the nationally accepted benchmark for the design, construction, and operation of high-performance green buildings and neighborhoods.
LEED promotes a whole-building approachto sustainability by recognizing high performance in a number of areas. LEED Green Associate is intended for a professional audience beyond design professionals to include supporting roles.
LEED Referenced standards include American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE). For instance, LEED frequently references ASHRAE standards to establish guidelines for acceptable air quality and energy use.
There are no significant differences in average cost of green buildings vs. non-green building counterparts. However, if components were implemented individually and later in the course of construction, costs then start to increase incrementally. This course brings these and other insights to you in preparing you for the Green Associate Exam.
- Distinguish between various different LEED classifications.
- Discuss what must be done before submitting a Credit Interpretation Ruling (CIR).
- Calculate a simple payback analysis.
- Identify the credit categories in the New Construction and Major Renovations Rating System.
- Distinguish between gray and black water.
- Name the prerequisites and credits for Energy and Atmosphere.
- Summarize the intentions of the Minimum Indoor Air Quality Performance prerequisite.
- Discuss the aim of the Environmental Tobacco Smoke (ETS) Control requirement.
- Identify key terms in the Operations and Maintenance Reference Guide.
- Calculate for project floor space.
- Compare a single purpose entity (SPE) and a relational contract.
- Plan and prepare adequately for the Green Associate exam.
- Green Resources
- LEED Professional Credentials
- LEED Green Associate Exam
- LEED Rating Systems
- Credit Categories
- LEED Certification Process
- Credit Interpretation Rulings
- Costs of Building Green
- Cost / Benefit Analysis
- New Construction and Major Renovations Rating System
- Sustainable Sites
- Community Connectivity
- Site Development
- Stormwater and Heat Effects
- Water Efficiency
- Energy and Atmosphere (EA)
- Energy Performance
- Heating and Cooling Systems
- Refrigerant Management
- On-Site Renewable Energy
- Materials and Resources
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Daylight and Views
- Construction Phase
- Operations and Maintenance
- Integrated Project Team Criteria
- Integrated Project Delivery (IPD)
- Multi-Party Agreements
- Pre-Design Phase
- Study Plan
For more information please visit store.360training.com/TopCategoriesDisplay?catalogId=10001&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&storeId=141756.