How Mason Contractors Can Become Invincible to Lawsuits and Save Thousands in Taxes
Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
Discipline: Ethics & Business Practices
Is your financial house in order? Discover the tools you can use to become invincible to lawsuits, save thousands in taxes, and achieve financial peace of mind. By the end of the webinar you will know how to:
- Protect 100% of your assets from lawsuits. You will learn how to make yourself so unattractive to a plaintiff attorney that they will never pursue a lawsuit against you.
- Save thousands of dollars each year in taxes. You will learn five tax reduction strategies most people fail to utilize, which could save you more than $10,000 each year in taxes.
- Avoid probate and eliminate all estate taxes. You will be taken through a checklist of items that are important to every estate and business succession plan. You will learn what you should be doing now to prepare for successful business and estate succession.
- Structure business for lawsuit protection and prevention.
- Reduce liability insurance costs.
- Minimize taxes.
- Create successful estate and business succession plan.
- Sources of lawsuits mason contractors are exposed to and how to prevent them.
- How mason contractors can protect 100% of their professional and personal assets from lawsuits.
- How mason contractors can protect their business, property, and personal assets in the event of a judgment in excess of liability insurance or an exclusion in a policy.
- How to avoid the most common asset protection mistakes made by mason contractors and their advisors.
- How mason contractors can minimize vicarious liability for the acts of other professionals and staff.
Tax Reduction and Estate Planning
- Five strategies mason contractors can use to reduce income taxes by up to 40% each year.
- How mason contractors can eliminate the capital gains tax on the sale of a business, real estate, stocks or other assets.
- What mason contractors should be doing now to prepare for successful business secession.
- Techniques mason contractors can use to avoid probate and eliminate all estate taxes to pass assets to heirs tax free.
- How to effectively use corporations, trusts, wills, and family limited partnerships.
For more information please visit www.masoncontractors.org or contact Mason Contractors Association of America at 800-536-2225.
Future Dates and Locations
|No courses scheduled|
On Demand Recordings
Presented on April 26, 2017