How to Manage, Prepare, and Get Paid for Change Order Work
Discipline: Ethics & Business Practices
Change orders are common in the construction process and are added source of revenue and profit for the construction firm. However, the inability to properly document, manage, cost, and collect payment for change orders can lead to cash flow, productivity, schedule, and profit difficulties. Change orders and changed work are the leading reason for disputes and claims in the construction process. In this seminar a long list of do’s and don’ts regarding change order management will be reviewed. Determine what specific change order management program will work for your construction organization.
1. Differentiate between change order work and base bid work
2. Decipher how to be proactive on change orders rather than reactive
3. Assess how to prepare a cost estimate for change orders that includes all the costs
4. Quantify productivity and cash flow increases due to change orders
5. Develop consistent procedures for change order management
For more information please visit www.worldofconcrete.com or contact Informa at 972-536-6416.
Future Dates and Locations
|No courses scheduled|