Introduction to OSHA and the OSHA Act
Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
This course gives a basic overview of OSHA, OSHA act, and OSHA's role in prevention and elimination of work-related illnesses and injuries. It includes information about employer and employee rights and responsibilities, and a very brief look at the inspection process, reporting and recordkeeping. This course will prove beneficial for those who are directly or indirectly involved with OSHA and OSH Act.
All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson. Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.
- Understand what OSHA is
- Describe the Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Act
- Explain how the General Duty Clause affects employers
- Identify the different types of OSHA violations
- Explain how OSHA conducts inspections
- Understand OSHA?s requirements
- Understand employers? and workers' rights
- OSHA Standards
- Employers' and Workers' Rights and Responsibilities
For more information please visit store.360training.com/TopCategoriesDisplay?catalogId=10001&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&storeId=141756.