Leading for Success in a Tough Economy
Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
Discipline: Ethics & Business Practices
This webinar, presented by Dennis Engelbrecht, Director of CEO Roundtables for the Family Business Institute, Inc., focuses on the key issues faced by masonry contractors in these tough times where the industry as a whole is operating as a loss, survival of the fittest is the paradigm and break even can represent success.
We will address the following points:
- Why is the masonry industry being hit so hard and what does the future hold?
- What are the innovative leaders doing to make a buck against this backdrop?
- How do you keep people motivated to perform & keep morale up?
- What should company leaders focus on to regain success?
- How can you position your company now for future success?
For more information please visit www.masoncontractors.org or contact Mason Contractors Association of America at 800-536-2225.
Future Dates and Locations
|No courses scheduled|