Machinery and Machine Guarding
Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
This course will help workers to protect themselves from moving machinery. After completion of this course, workers will be able to properly apply the OSHA Machine and Machine Guarding requirements to their day to day work activities.
All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson. Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.
- Identify hazards associated in working with and around machinery and the guards used to protect the operator
- Identify hazards and machine guards for various types of specialized machinery
- Basics of Machine Safeguarding
- General Requirements
- Woodworking Machinery Requirements
- Abrasive Wheel Machinery Requirements
- Mechanical Power Presses
- Mechanical-Power Transmission Apparatus
For more information please visit store.360training.com/TopCategoriesDisplay?catalogId=10001&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&storeId=141756.