Mastering Millennial Mindset and Beyond: How to Attract and Retain Emerging Leaders
Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
Discipline: Ethics & Business Practices
With approximately 10,000 baby boomers retiring every day, it’s more important than ever to attract the best employees you can hire while dealing with an ever-shrinking talent pool. Even more critical, is keeping your new hires from leaving after spending substantial time, money and human resources to get them onboard.
Why is this important?
- Millennials will make up about 75% of the workforce by 2025
- They are the most educated of the generations
- They really ARE different from previous generations
- If you don’t connect with them, your competitors will
- Gen Z is coming – with wiring much different than their Millennial counterparts
During the enlightening, engaging and entertaining session, you will:
- Look at the characteristics of each generation and why they “act like that”
- Explore the significant differences between generations
- Uncover functional and emotional attributes that are relevant to each group
- Discuss best practices for finding, attracting and retaining new talent
- Implement strategies to build employee engagement across multigenerational teams
- Walk out with strategies you can implement immediately
For more information please visit www.masoncontractors.org or contact Mason Contractors Association of America at 800-536-2225.
Future Dates and Locations
|No courses scheduled|