Materials Handling and Storage for General Industry
Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
This course specifies the materials handling and storage procedures developed by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to reduce injuries resulting from mishandling or improper storage.
All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson. Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.
- Understand general material handling concepts
- Service multi-piece and single-piece rim wheels
- Identify powered industrial trucks
- Maintain overhead and gantry cranes
- Understand the safety requirements for crawler, locomotive, and truck cranes
- Identify different types of slings
- Understand the requirements for inspecting derricks
- Recognize the safety requirements for helicopter operations
- Using Material Handling Equipment
- Tire Servicing Equipment
- Wheel Component Acceptability
- Safety Operating Procedure
- Powered Industrial Trucks
- Overhead and Gantry Cranes
- Crawlers, Locomotives and Truck Cranes
For more information please visit store.360training.com/TopCategoriesDisplay?catalogId=10001&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&storeId=141756.