Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
This course is intended for workers who want to know about motor vehicles, mechanized equipment, marine operations, rollover protective structures, overhead protection, signs, signals, and/or barricades. Topics include motor vehicles, mechanized equipment, marine operations, rollover protective structures, overhead protection, signs, signals, and/or barricades. This course covers the topics included in OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Subparts O,W,G.
All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson. Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.
- The OSHA standards of Motor Vehicle Safety
- Management of machines and equipment handlings through OSHA standards
- How industrial tractors are covered by OSHA
- The purpose of Signs and Barricades
- General Requirements
- Material Handling Equipment
- Design of ROPS
For more information please visit store.360training.com/TopCategoriesDisplay?catalogId=10001&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&storeId=141756.