Networking Round Table Discussions: Owners/CEOs/Presidents
Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
Discipline: Ethics & Business Practices
Networking Round Table Discussions will engage different positions within a masonry company. The group will address and discuss issues of relevance to the duties they perform for the company.
The session will have an appointed leader from within the segment. That person will initiate conversation and coordinate the time for the group. Attendees should be prepared to participate in conversation about the issues at hand and should be willing to share best practices.
This is a great opportunity to openly discuss topics with other peers from around the country in a non-competitive atmosphere and for your company to walk away with a host of new best practices to implement in your company.
Discussion topics include:
- Specific questions you would like answered
- Get profitable work right now
- Expand geographically or into new markets
- Differentiate your company from low bidding competitors
- Improve your company to maximize profits
- Replace people who are retiring or no longer able to do their job
- The most important thing you plan to do in the future
For more information please visit www.masoncontractors.org or contact Mason Contractors Association of America at 800-536-2225.
Future Dates and Locations
|No courses scheduled|