Occupational Health & Environmental Controls
Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
This course is designed for people working in the construction industry who are exposed to health hazards and chemicals during the course of their work. Topics include definitions, hazard communication standard, asbestos standards, MDA, lead, worker protection programs, process safety management of highly hazardous chemicals, and cadmium. This course focuses on the topics covered in OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Subpart D.
All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson. Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.
- What is OSHA hazard communication standard?
- What are the benefits of Hazard communication standard?
- What is the asbestos standard for construction?
- What is the permissible exposure limit?
- How to perform exposure monitoring?
- What Are Hazardous Substances?
- Exposure to Hazardous Substances
- Container Labeling
- Material Safety Data Sheet ? MSDS
- MDA - Methylenedianiline
For more information please visit store.360training.com/TopCategoriesDisplay?catalogId=10001&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&storeId=141756.