OSHA - HAZWOPER
Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
HAZWOPER stands for Hazardous Wastes Operation and Emergency Response. Hazardous wastes are major sources of workers' injuries and fatalities in workplaces. This course gives you a basic understanding of OSHA standards and its role in the prevention and elimination of workers' injuries and fatalities due to hazardous wastes present at workplaces.
All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson. Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.
- Understand OSHA standards related to HAZWOPER
- Find out methods of protection from hazardous wastes
- Explore safety guidelines and requirements of HAZWOPER
- Develop knowledge about exposure monitoring and medical surveillance
- Learn the significance of the site health and safety program
- Written Safety and Health Program
- Site Characterization and Analysis
- Training Program
- Medical Surveillance
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Sanitation at Temporary Workplaces
- Handling Drums and Containers
- Emergency Response Plan
For more information please visit store.360training.com/TopCategoriesDisplay?catalogId=10001&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&storeId=141756.