Preventing Accidents (MSHA)
Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
This module reviews the major causes of accidents at surface mines and covers fundamental best practices for accident prevention, including fall prevention, safe equipment operation, proper lifting methods, and dealing with stress and fatigue.
Reference: 30 CFR Part 46.5.b.4
By the end of this module, you'll have an understanding of:
- The major causes of mining accidents
- The SLAM and SMART methods of accident prevention
- Keeping the work area clean
- Dealing with stress and fatigue
- How to prevent slips, trips, and falls
- Proper material handling methods
For more information please visit store.360training.com/TopCategoriesDisplay?catalogId=10001&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&storeId=141756.