Spanish - General Safety & Health Provisions
Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
This course provides an overview of the OSHA standard for General Safety and Health Provisions (OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Subpt C). Topics covered in this course include safety training and education, first aid, fire protection, as well as employee emergency action plans.
All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson. Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.
- Know the responsibilities of the employer and employee in the workplace
- Know the types of access you have to your medical records
- Know the proper way to implement emergency plans
- Contractor Requirements and Accident Prevention Responsibilities
- Safety Training and Education
- First aid and medical attention
- Fire Prevention and Prevention
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Employee Medical and Exposure Records
- Means of Egress
- Employee Emergency Action Plans
For more information please visit store.360training.com/TopCategoriesDisplay?catalogId=10001&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&storeId=141756.