The Clean Air Act
Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
This module contains information pertaining to the Clean Air Act. The Clean Air Act describes one of a number of pieces of legislation relating to the reduction of atmospheric pollution.
- Understand the Clean Air Acts of 1955, 1963, 1970, and 1990
- Describe the permit program
- Recognize the purposes of the CAA
- Describe how the CAA is protecting people
- Evaluate the New Source Review Program
- Explain the three types of permits
- List the changes implemented with the 1990 CAA Amendments
For more information please visit store.360training.com/TopCategoriesDisplay?catalogId=10001&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&storeId=141756.