The Making of a New Construction Leader
Discipline: Ethics & Business Practices
Nothing is more sobering for a new construction leader is to be thrust into the leader’s role and not be prepared. Unfortunately, this happens all too often for most construction leaders, especially for the field leaders. Walk through some construction leader’s “basics” and gain insight that impacts thousands of construction leaders. If you are new to a leadership role or you have never received the proper training this session can change your leadership life!
1. Developing your own personal vision statement: Getting the Big Picture
2. Examine the expectations & needs of your employees
3. Organize the construction leader’s 1st 90-Day development plan
4. Theorize how to leading others with credibility; communication; investing and motivating
5. Adapt skills for leading past peers; older followers, and younger “Know it Alls”
For more information please visit www.worldofconcrete.com or contact Informa at 972-536-6416.
Future Dates and Locations
|No courses scheduled|