Walking and Working Surfaces
Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
This course alerts participants to the hazards of walking and working surfaces and provides information about workplace action needed to eliminate or control these hazards.
All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson. Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.
- Develop a working knowledge of key elements surrounding OSHA's Walking and working surfaces regualtion
- Understand key terminology concepts
- Examine the consequences of poor housekeeping and hazards of wall and floor openings
- Discuss the specifications for safe design and construction of fixed general industry stairs
- Learn the minimum requirements for dock-boards and proper care and use of portable ladders
- Discuss general scaffolding requirements
- General Requirements
- Guarding Floor and Wall Openings and Holes
For more information please visit store.360training.com/TopCategoriesDisplay?catalogId=10001&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&storeId=141756.