Weathering the Storm: Managing Your Company through a Turbulent Economy
Discipline: Ethics & Business Practices
In crisis, there is opportunity. Now is the time to take advantage of the opportunity you have to refine your business model and your business. During these times of financial crisis and economic turmoil, a renewed focus on the fundamentals is imperative. A “back to basics” approach, coupled with new and improved management processes is necessary to keep most businesses afloat.
1. Measure the strategic and organizational factors that drive sustained contractor performance
2. Recognize the impact of economic forecasts and market realities
3. Establish a context-driven strategy in response to market conditions
4. Create a well-developed contingency plan to become stronger and ready for the recovery
5. Redirect your business development strategies in response to the downturn
For more information please visit www.worldofconcrete.com or contact Informa at 972-536-6416.
Future Dates and Locations
|No courses scheduled|