MCAA Code of Ethics
- Strive for the utmost in performance.
- Participate in none but honest enterprise.
- Deal justly and fairly with employees and suppliers of materials.
- Share the benefits of knowledge and experience with fellow members.
- Encourage the use of sound masonry construction.
- Endeavor to develop and maintain within the masonry industry, a high appreciation of the objectives and responsibilities of the Mason Contractors Association of America.
- Whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do you even so to them.
- To practice this golden rule.
- To make it pay dividends, both material and spiritual.
- To bridge with it the chasm between employer and employee.
- To build upon it a better and nobler citizenship.