AlliedEDGE™: New tools supply competitive ‘edge’
A collection of powerful tools designed to help building contractors
Allied Building Products Corp., a national distributor of building products and division of Oldcastle Inc., announced AlliedEDGE, a collection of powerful tools designed to help building contractors manage and grow their business.
AlliedEDGE is a comprehensive platform providing access to the many resources Allied offers its customers, including:
- Delivery Tracking — Manage and track your deliveries; know when and where they will arrive.
- Payment Options — Drive sales by offering customers a same-as-cash payment option.
- Collect Payments — Conveniently integrate Invoicing with your accounting software online.
- Online Orders — Create precise bills of material with real-time, custom pricing.
- Redeem Rebates — Through the Allied Advantage Rebate Redemption Program, obtain every eligible incentive, offer and reward; never miss a rebate.
- Earn Rewards — Purchases pay you back with FLEX Express Rewards.
- Request Quotes — Convenience of a direct connection to your local branch for online orders and quotes, available on the website or through the mobile app.
- Business Promotion — Design tools to create printed promotion materials 24/7.
AlliedEDGE is now available online. For more information, visit AlliedBuilding.com/EDGE.
About the Author
Allied Building Products Corporation is a wholesale distributor of exterior and interior building materials with over $2 billion in annual revenues. Allied is a division of Oldcastle, Inc.