Join the MCAA
Get $2,000 Membership Package
For a limited time, become a member of the MCAA for only $599 and you’ll receive:
- Eighteen months of membership in the MCAA (average cost)
- Go To Work Safety Kit (includes hard hat, eyewear, gloves, ear plugs and safety vest)
- Marshalltown Trowel
- USB Stick with 200+ Safety Talks
- 2014 Live Webinar Season Pass
- Standard Practice for Bracing Masonry Walls Under Construction
- MCAA Rough Terrain Forklift Safety and Maintenance Training Manual Part 1
- MCAA Rough Terrain Forklift Safety and Maintenance Training Manual Part 2
- 2014 MCAA Midyear Meeting Individual Attendee Package
- MCAA Max Hat and Shirt
- MCAA Water Bottle
- MCAA Notebook
Visit www.masoncontractors.org/join or call 800-536-2225 to join.
Together We Are Stronger
The Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA) is the national trade association representing mason contractors. The MCAA is committed to preserving and promoting the masonry industry by providing continuing education, advocating fair codes and standards, fostering a safe work environment, recruiting future manpower, and marketing the benefits of masonry materials. Discover the many benefits your company is missing by not becoming a member of the MCAA.
MCAA Safety Advantage
Your Voice in Washington
Masonry Industry Promotion
Increase Your Knowledge
Fighting for Fair Codes
A Tool for Your Business
Recruiting Future Manpower
MCAA Associate Members are industry suppliers, manufacturers, and distributors. Associate Members are divided into three categories: companies who distribute their products nationally, companies who distribute in their region, and those who distribute in a local territory exclusively.
The MCAA can help students build a strong and successful career in the masonry industry. Discover just a few of the many benefits you will receive as a student member of the MCAA.
Join the MCAA Today
For additional information please fill out the form below and submit your question. If you need immediate help or would like to apply by phone, please contact our office toll free at 800-536-2225.