Field Execution for Crew & Project Leaders
Discipline: Ethics & Business Practices
With profit margins tighter than in past years and construction companies taking jobs at lower fees than ever, there is even less margin for errors. It’s all about preparing, planning and execution the right way, the first time. Construction leaders from the crew foremen, leadman, superintendent, to the project manager can develop skills in this to execute projects with less errors. Witness good and poor field execution and hear winning techniques and proven leadership needed to execute better quality in decision-making, crew coordination, and performance.
1. Develop field vision for every project
2. Plan: The “Pre-Mid-Post” Efforts
3. Evaluate one, two & four-week look aheads and why its necessary
4. Examine pre-construction planning: The Who, What, When, Where, & Why
5. Discuss how to build coordination between crews, clients and vendors
For more information please visit www.worldofconcrete.com or contact Informa at 972-536-6416.
Future Dates and Locations
|No courses scheduled|