OSHA’s Big Pivot: How the New Electronic Recordkeeping Rule Impacts Injury Reporting, Prevention and Drug Testing Programs
Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
OSHA’s long-awaited Final Rule on Electronic Recordkeeping is out and employers need to prepare for some significant new changes. During this webinar, we will break down the rule to identify steps your company can take now to ensure compliance by the Rule’s most immediate effective date on November 1, 2016.
Topics to be covered include:
- What companies must do to comply with OSHA’s new electronic reporting requirement
- Potential impact of OSHA electronically posting your injury and illness records
- Obligations to provide employees notices of their right to report injuries and be free from retaliation
- How the new Rule impacts post-accident drug and alcohol testing
- Incentive and reward programs under the new Rule
For more information please visit www.masoncontractors.org or contact Mason Contractors Association of America at 800-536-2225.
Future Dates and Locations
|No courses scheduled|